AdLock — the best ad blocker software for Windows
What people think about AdLock
I have had an adlock on my tablet first and liked it. So I decided to try it on my laptop and it worked just as well. It swept away annoying banners in skype and autoplay in microsoft games. I’m happy
Thanks to adlock team for my fast internet! It’s really flying without all those commercials
Adlock 100% performs its functions. As stated in its description Adlock blocks all kinds of advertisements, too bad I can’t attach before/after screenshots here to prove my point. There was just one facebook banner adlock didn’t delete, but when I reported that to developers they fixed it pretty quickly and even gave me free three-months license for being attentive. Thank you very much!
Just wow! I got rid of ads in all my apps let alone browsers! I just don’t understand advertisers, do they really think a giant half a page banner will make anyone buy their product? Well, now I don’t see them anyway thanks to adlock, I’m so going to buy a year license
Shockingly but Adlock blocks all ads on websites! There some people reported that app works not on all websites and that developers are trying to solve this issues but for me it works perfectly. I can’t even remember how cluttered my sites looked before adlock.
About AdLock for Windows
AdLock is an ad blocker for Windows with killing abilities. Our ad remover can block all know types of annoying online advertisements: pop up banners, flashing banners, text ads, autoplay, YouTube ads, Skype ads, video ads, etc. You’re going to enjoy adfree web surfing again!
Meet the best ad blocker for PC
- Our ad blocking program works on Windows 7, 8, 10.
- AdLock can remove ads from browser and applications.
- Our ad blocker software for Windows can provide online protection for your personal data no matter what website you’re visiting.
- AdLock substantially speeds up pages loading, you will notice a change for better even if you visit social sites on Internet Explorer.
- Our ad stopper has safebrowsing features, meaning AdLock won’t allow you to visit a suspicious website if it finds its URL on the list of malicious web sources.
AdLock is a complex solution for everyone who wants to get rid of online commercials. Download ad blocker for Windows and be sure it will stop any quirky banner from nipping at your screen. If you still don’t believe us, check out the free AdLock trial for 14 days here or subscribe on our newsletters and get one month of using for free.